Dowload free backup files with predefined settings for your first installation of ecoDMS that include example settings and structures for business and private customers.
Friday, 23 September 2016 13:47
Monday, 26 September 2016 08:00
This is how it works:
Initial installation with predefined settings:
- When installing a German language version of ecoDMS under Windows for the first time, you can select the predefined settings during installation.
Uploading predefined settings later using backup file:
- Use the “oneClick Backup” programme to upload data backups and predefined settings with just a few mouse clicks to ecoDMS.
- Download the predefined settings here and then select the file via “oneClick Backup” in the “Start Recovery” section.
- This programme installs automatically when you install ecoDMS Server".
Important notes to observe before importing a predefined setting:
- Importing the data backup irrevocably deletes the existing data store.
- If you import a predefined setting, all settings and data previously in ecoDMS are lost.
- Only use predefined settings if your ecoDMS is still pristine or you no longer need the settings and data you created.
- Information about the demo version: The demo version is intended for the purpose of learning about an ecoDMS version. If you use a backup file, the 30-day test period ends immediately.
- Information about the full version: If you have already activated ecoDMS with a licence for the full version, you must deactivate the licence first before importing the default settings. Then you can reactivate the licence.