The ecoMAILZ container storage system offers you the best possible security for storing, backing up and restoring your archived emails.
- ecoMAILZ automatically creates the required containers within the proprietary system environment during installation.
- The archived emails and their attachments are then securely encrypted and stored in these containers.
The default data volume of such a container is 500 MB. The email archive specifies this value for you.
- As soon as this data volume is reached, ecoMAILZ automatically creates a new container.
- The "full" container, of course, will continue to exist.
- The maximum number of containers is unlimited in ecoMAILZ.